There were no stops at the pedals, so I added some, along with a strike plate. The pedals were then primed and painted. I then stuck on some self adhesive porch-step-grip material that cost $4 from the Home Depot. They worked out nice. One of the brake connector rods was bent, probably from being squashed into one of the boxes, so I made another and tapped the ends. I did have the original Cleveland brake cylinders but decided to sell them and buy newbies. I am looking for the 'brand new look' inside and out of the plane, and the amount of work involved in renovating the cylinders, re-plating and painting etc meant it would be easier to just buy new Matco brakes and recover some of the cost by selling the old but valuable Certified ones.

Pedals painted and finished...