It had been 2-3 weeks since I had trammeled the wing, so I decided to check it out with the trammel bar. All was in-square [relief]. A couple of the 3/16 drag wires I felt needed a little more tension, so I turned the nuts a half-turn.
Fitting the tail of the tip bow to the aileron was a challenge. I had to dry mount the aileron - lining up the trailing edges of the wing and aileron then clamp [all final measurements are pretty darn accurate as per plans, but I am concerned that when I come to fit the aileron hinges - I hope things will still line-up]. The tip bow tail piece was then marked and cut. Glueing the gussets on the aileron tip rib was achieved by masking tape / panel pin.
The difficult part was then to taper the tail piece from full thickness at the tip, to 1/8 where the tip piece meets the aluminium trailing edge. I thought of a fancy way of doing this with the router and a jig, but in the end, I decided to simply glue it in place and do it the old fasioned way with a block plane and sanding block - it wasn't as hard as I thought...